This was an incredibly busy and tiring month for me. I was heading to the gym at six in the morning, then to work at eight, had a class at 11, back to work by one and finally back to class at four. I was exhausted by the time I arrived at home. I have a week off before I have to hit the books again. Luckily I only have one class left to graduate. I’m very excited to say the least. What’s even crazier is that amidst my busy schedule, I had a birthday. It was about two weeks ago and now that I’m done with summer school I finally have the time to process what happened. Having to say my age hasn’t really come up yet so I’m not exactly sure how I feel about turning 26. I can come up with a couple reasons why I don’t like getting older but that would defeat the purpose of this post and we’re trying to stay positive. Instead here are six reasons why I’m not worried about boring 26 in no particular order.
- One good thing about being 26 is that I’m still in my 20’s. Once I hit 30 who knows what inexplicable things await me.
- When I hang around an older crowd they always mention how young I am. (This is the plan from now on.)
- Somebody in my public speaking class thinks I have awesome hair. (Always a plus!)
- I suddenly appear more credible and experienced.
- Somebody in my public speaking class thinks I have awesome hair. (It’s great, I know!)
- Lastly, this is a graduation year and you’re all invited! (FYI: I love cheesecake.)
If you have your own reasons why you’re happy to be the age you are feel free to share them!